Serenity
Yesterday Chewie and I planned to go see the movie Serenity. Well she came over and spent most of the day sleeping on our couch since we stayed up so late the previous night. Joe, Cassie, Arlen, Matt, and myself couldn't decide on what movie to watch, so we watched about 20 minutes of Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, then we watched Desperado (of which I was the only one watching all the the way through.
Apparently Elizabethtown is good according to Tiffany and Joe. I'll probably wait for it to be released in stores before I watch it.
Serenity was very enjoyable, even though the theatre was poorly planned out (no stadium seating?!). The CG scenes in space were a shot in a way that I haven't seen in a while. I only wish that the Firefly tv series could've been more like it.
After Serenity, Joe, Matt, Chewie, and myself watched Son of Sam. It was alright, afterward Joe and Matt went to sleep and Chewie and I stayed up a little later. Then said goodbye.
Today I have to learn 5 weeks of psychology for class on Wednesday. I should hurry up and get started.
Good bye. Now get back to Work!
Apparently Elizabethtown is good according to Tiffany and Joe. I'll probably wait for it to be released in stores before I watch it.
Serenity was very enjoyable, even though the theatre was poorly planned out (no stadium seating?!). The CG scenes in space were a shot in a way that I haven't seen in a while. I only wish that the Firefly tv series could've been more like it.
After Serenity, Joe, Matt, Chewie, and myself watched Son of Sam. It was alright, afterward Joe and Matt went to sleep and Chewie and I stayed up a little later. Then said goodbye.
Today I have to learn 5 weeks of psychology for class on Wednesday. I should hurry up and get started.
Good bye. Now get back to Work!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home