Monday, October 17, 2005

Mondays

It is raining here in Chi-Town. I got up a few hours ago after actually getting about eight hours of sleep last night. Too bad I got very little homework done this weekend. Today I just have History of Cinema. Luckily I was able to pull my homework out of my head less than half an hour ago. I'm probably going to fail my Psychology of Creativity midterm since I only read a handful of the content I should have read.

Last night was interesting; Amaris, Cassie, Arlen, Chewie, Tiffany, and myself were all sitting around listening to Arlen's old dance music. Cassie, Amaris, and Simon got very into it. Simon started giving people lap dances which was very funny for us.

Almost the entire time though, I was starting to get depressed because of my relationship with Chewie. My biggest priority is to help her be happy, but for that to happen I have to control myself and not get too close to her. When she left last night, we talked briefly in the stairwell. I read her blog earlier today and now I just have to convince myself to stay away from her for now. Hopefully something will develop later.

Good bye. Now get back to Work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home