Late Night/Early Morning
Well, yesterday Joe, Arlen, Chewie, and myself went to Jewel-Osco to get ingredients for our Star Wars themed snacks. Chewie made Wookie Cookies and I made Tie Fighter Ties (that did not end up looking like Tie Fighter).
After watching Star Wars we started to watch Mean Girls. Shane left while Joe, Cassie, Tiffany, and Joe's friend Matt all went back to our room to watch some movies that Joe and his friends made, leaving Arlen, Chewie and myself alone. After about 10 or 20 minutes we decided it was a little weird to be left in their apartment by ourselves, so we went to my room.
When we went downstairs Chewie and I started getting a little close, too close for Tiffany's comfort. We kept getting closer and closer until everyone left or went to bed around 2:30 or 3:00 a.m.. Chewie just left. We are now in a strange area where we both think that she should be single for a while, but we want to be very close together.
Later today I'm going to go see Serenity with Chewie, hopefully someone will be able to come along to keep us seperate because I am not sure how long I personally will be able to stay away from her.
That is all. Get back to Work!
After watching Star Wars we started to watch Mean Girls. Shane left while Joe, Cassie, Tiffany, and Joe's friend Matt all went back to our room to watch some movies that Joe and his friends made, leaving Arlen, Chewie and myself alone. After about 10 or 20 minutes we decided it was a little weird to be left in their apartment by ourselves, so we went to my room.
When we went downstairs Chewie and I started getting a little close, too close for Tiffany's comfort. We kept getting closer and closer until everyone left or went to bed around 2:30 or 3:00 a.m.. Chewie just left. We are now in a strange area where we both think that she should be single for a while, but we want to be very close together.
Later today I'm going to go see Serenity with Chewie, hopefully someone will be able to come along to keep us seperate because I am not sure how long I personally will be able to stay away from her.
That is all. Get back to Work!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home