First Post
Well I've decided to start a blog. I'm trying to keep it underwraps for at least a week, just so that I can get comfortable with expressing my ideas and thoughts openly. The reason why I decided to, was because of my friends Chewie and Tiffany. They both have blogs/diaries that I read on regular occasions just so that I can understand what they're thinking.
Today I played some Burnout: Revenge and finally figured out how to play my own music in the game instead of the soundtrack that they provide, too bad I can only select one album at a time and not just all of the tracks.
Tonight Joe, Arlen, Cassie, Tiffany, Chewie, Myself and possibly some more people are going to be watching Star Wars Episode III: The Backstroke of the West. All that means is that someone translated Episode III into Cantonese and back into Enlgish, creating some horrible and funny dialogue.
That's all I have to say for now. I might post again today or tomorrow.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home